Welcome to the PartyKigu Commission Page! If you are interested in a PartyKigu, you will find everything you need to know on this exact page.
Custom Kigurumi Commission Policy
What’s included in your package:
- A sketch design idea, we work together on creating a design that will be made perfect for you ☆
Progress pictures posted on Social Media (Unless otherwise directed.)
- Your ☆° BRAND NEW CUSTOM MADE KIGURUMI °☆!!!
Step 1 - Getting the ideas Going!’
If you want to talk about an idea you have, Contact me! If you have an idea or want an estimate or was just thinking about getting a Kigurumi made but haven’t decided fully yet, I’m more than happy to answer questions!
If you know exactly what you want and are ready to place a commission request down, please follow this link to fill out a form. I will reply to you within 1-3 business days! LINK TO FORM
- Prices range between 150 USD - 300 USD. Simpler styles/less colors being used = Cheaper. A Classic PartyKigu with average amounts of details generally go for 230 USD.
- Pick between a Classic, Relaxed Fit, Short and Sweet, Backless, Sweater or Cape PartyKigu!
I will sketch you out a PartyKigu Design and send you a quote.
- After agreeing on a Design, you can then decide whether or not to make a purchase. If you approve and want to purchase a commission, then I will send you a PayPal Invoice.
Step 2 - The Process
- Once the invoice is paid, I will be requesting your measurements, order materials and start on your Kigurumi!
- I will post progress pictures once I begin on either my Twitter or Instagram page.
- Sewing process from ordering materials to finishing the Kigurumi takes 4-8 weeks. Plan accordingly! Rush options are available, just message me and I can give you more information. Rush jobs are also subject to a Rush Fee.
- If you are a Philadelphia local I would HIGHLY encourage opting for Local pickup. :)
Step 3 - Shipping
Shipping within the US is included in the price.
- Please Contact me if you're interested in shipping anywhere else.
I ship via FedEx or USPS so generally takes between 1-2 weeks to ship domestically, and 4-8 weeks internationally.
- Tracking will be included!
- Local pickup is available in the USA, zip code 19125 (Philadelphia) AND ENCOURAGED! :)
- I send all invoices via Paypal. If you purchase a product on my store, you may use various other payment methods.
- Paying in increments is accepted! The rules for that are as follows:
- First payment has to be at least $60
- Last payment has to be made before shipping out the Kigurumi!
Design Changes Policy
If after a quote has been agreed upon, the client wishes to make changes or add details, depending on the nature of these changes then the client is responsible for a Design Changes Fee.
Changes include but are not limited to:
- Addition of embroidery detail.
- Addition of details not previously covered in a Design Sketch
- Major changes to Kigurumi once the product has been completed, including but not limited to change of a color of a piece, change of shape of a piece, addition of a major detail, redoing a major structural detail on the Kigurumi that changes what the Design Sketch covers, or any changes that require over an hour of extra labor.
- Minor changes will not be charged an extra fee if it only requires an hour or less of labor.
- BlankoCrafts reserves the right to determine if an extra fee needs to be charged. Fee amount is based on time of labor, and available materials.
- Client wishes that the color of the pockets change from Brown to Blue. The change is minimal, labor will take approximately 30 minutes and the materials are already in house. The client will not be charged.
- Client wishes to add an embroidery patch detail on the Kigurumi. Extra detail will require about 2-3 hours of additional labor, and extra materials. The client will be charged an extra $20.
- After Kigurumi is completed, the client wishes to change the core structure of Kigurumi because they decided against a Classic silhouette, as previously agreed upon, to a Relaxed Fit silhouette. Changes will result in at least 5 hours of extra labor and complete re-patterning re-cutting and re-sewing of Kigurumi, therefore change fees will be approximately $85
In the event that the client wishes to cancel order, Blanko Designs will refund as follows:
- If no supplies have been ordered, a full refund will be made.
- If supplies have been ordered but no production has started, then a full refund will be made MINUS the cost of supplies. BlankoDesigns will attempt to return supplies and refund to the client any money that can be acquired from returning supplies.
- If supplies have been ordered and production has started, then BlankoDesigns will make a partial refund that is dependent on the completion of the PartyKigu(s) and subject to labor fees.