Custom Made Kigurumi's
May 2023 Update: Commissions are currently closed!
Welcome to the Kigurumi Commission Page! If you are interested in a Kigu, you will find everything you need to know on this exact page.
Please review all the information on this page, and when you're ready, you can fill out a form via this link!
✨ Every BlankoCrafts Kigurumi is made with love, care and warmth✨
Order #138: In Production
Order #139: In Production
Custom Kigurumi Commission Information
☆ PLEASE NOTE I do not accept commissions from Minors. Thank you for understanding <3 ☆
What’s included in your package:
- A sketched out design, we work together on creating a design that will be made perfect for you ☆
Progress pictures posted on Social Media.
- Your ☆° BRAND NEW CUSTOM MADE KIGURUMI °☆!!!
Base Pricing, with minimum detailed and colors:
Backless: Starting at $500 USD
Short & Sweet: Starting at $550 USD
Classic: Starting at $650 USD
Client wants a full classic Kigurumi. Design includes intricate patterns, sleeve beans, and an embroidered face. Kigurumi will be quoted at about $1000
Client wants a Short & Sweet Kigurumi. Design includes simple patterns requiring some embroidery, no sleeve beans and no embroidered face. Kigurumi will be quoted at about $600.
Step 1 - Getting the ideas Going!’
If you want to talk about an idea you have and have questions, Contact me! If want an estimate or were just thinking about getting a Kigurumi made but haven’t decided fully yet, I’m more than happy to answer questions or give you an estimated quote!
If you know exactly what you want and are ready to place a commission request down, please fill out a form. I will reply to you within 5 business days from Blanko@blankocrafts.com (Double check your spam folder if you haven't heard back from me.)
* When queues are open, I accept commissions on a First Come First Serve basis.
* When queues are full, I accept commissions on a Selective Process.
✨Kigurumis I haven't made before
✨Creatively challenging and different designs
Please feel free to send in a form as soon as you're ready to make a request, even if my queue is full. I will still give you a quote and discuss your commission, and your request will stay stored, so please keep an eye on your notifications as I will reach out to you as soon as I can take on your commission!
Keep in mind that your commission will not fully be "accepted" or entered in a commission slot until an invoice is paid. More information on invoicing at the bottom of this page.
Step 2 - The Process
- Fill out the form! Pick between a Classic, Relaxed Fit, Short and Sweet, or Backless Kigurumi, include all the important details.
- I will send you a quick Kigurumi design sketch.
- After agreeing on a design and quote, a Paypal invoice will be sent.
- Once an invoice is paid, you will be sent a Detailed design, with colors, back and front design, for you to approve. Once it's approved, Kigurumi production will begin, and the estimated time between an approved design and a completed Kigurumi is between 1-2 months.
- Progress pictures will get posted on social media.
- Once your Kigurumi is finished, I will send pictures over for your approval. Then, your Kigurumi will be shipped over to you!
- I'm usually good about meeting deadlines but please keep in mind that some delays might happen. If a delay happens, I'll be communicative and provide all information necessary, so please keep an eye on our primary communication method (e-mail, social media messages, etc.)
Step 3 - Shipping
I ship via UPS or USPS. Shipping generally takes between 1-2 weeks to ship domestically, and 4-8 weeks internationally.
- Tracking will be included!
- Local pickup is available in the USA, Philadelphia, and highly encouraged! :)
Design Change Policy and Cancelation Policy found at the bottom of this page, please review!
- I send all invoices via Paypal.
- Paying in increments is accepted! The only requirement is that the initial invoice be at least $100 USD.
- Last payment has to be made before your Kigurumi can be shipped!
Design Changes Policy
If after a quote has been agreed upon, the client wishes to make changes or add details, depending on the nature of these changes then the client is responsible for a Design Change Fee.
Changes include but are not limited to:
- Addition of embroidery detail.
- Addition of details not previously covered in a Design Sketch.
- Major changes to Kigurumi once the product has been completed, including but not limited to change of a color of a piece, change of shape of a piece, addition of a major detail, redoing a major structural detail on the Kigurumi that changes what the Design Sketch covers, or any changes that require over an hour of extra labor.
- Minor changes will not be charged an extra fee if it only requires an hour or less of labor.
- BlankoCrafts reserves the right to determine if an extra fee needs to be charged. Fee amount is based on time of labor, and available materials.
- Client wishes that the color of the pockets change from Brown to Blue. The change is minimal, labor will take approximately 30 minutes and the materials are already in house. The client will not be charged.
- Client wishes to add an embroidery patch detail on the Kigurumi. Extra detail will require about 2-3 hours of additional labor, and extra materials, therefore change fees will be applied.
- After Kigurumi is completed, the client wishes to change the core structure of Kigurumi because they decided against a Classic silhouette, as previously agreed upon, to a Relaxed Fit silhouette. Changes will result in at least 5 hours of extra labor and complete re-patterning re-cutting and re-sewing of Kigurumi, therefore change fees will be applied.
In the event that the client wishes to cancel order, Blanko Crafts will refund as follows:
- If no supplies have been ordered and production has not been started, a full refund will be made.
- If supplies have been ordered but no production has started, then a full refund will be made MINUS the cost of supplies.
- If supplies have been ordered and production has started, then BlankoCrafts will make a partial refund that is dependent on the completion of the PartyKigu(s) and subject to labor fees.